I. WHO WE ARE:
Divided We Fall® is about we, the people of these United States, creating a more perfect Union. We are working to build a media outlet that puts people before partisanship, but we cannot achieve this goal without dedicated volunteers!
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
This volunteer opportunity requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Develop creative and unique content for articles and website
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs and digital media
- Design and create attractive online assets to drive social engagement, website traffic, email campaigns, social and banner ads
- Provides design proofs for review and approval
The Graphic Designer will be part of our Communications Team and will collaborate with the team to ensure an interesting and thought-provoking final product for our readers.
III. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Volunteer remote position (5-10 hours/week, flexible)
- Flexible deadlines/hours
- Reports to: Director of Communications
IV. DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience as a graphic designer, web designer skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of online graphic design tools such as Canvas, Adobe Photoshop etc.
V. HOW THIS WILL HELP YOU
- Opportunities to make real impact and drive change
- Build your portfolio–every one of your creations will be credited to your name
- Be part of an exciting and passionate team with career development
VI. HOW THIS HELPS OUR COMMUNITY
Our vision is to create a mass movement of citizens demanding democracy reform, where civil discourse and bipartisan politics triumph over reflexive intolerance and petty partisanship, and where a functioning government leads to a more perfect Union.
If this position isn’t the right fit for you, you can find more positions on our Volunteer Page or on LinkedIn.