Divided We Fall® is a non-profit news publication working to provide bipartisan dialogue for the politically engaged. We publish written debates between individuals who disagree in order to expose readers to different viewpoints and demonstrate productive civil discourse.
- Bipartisan Dialogue: Civil opinion and informed analysis from both sides of the aisle.
- Politically Engaged: Individuals in the political arena (i.e. elected officials, political donors, pundits, and issue activists).
- Civility: We believe in open, honest conversations across differences. We seek disagreement without being disagreeable.
- Bipartisanship: We believe that solving problems in 21st century America can only be done through bipartisanship and compromise. We do not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer.
- Truth: We believe in a free exchange of ideas, supported by values, logic, experience, and evidence. We seek argument for the sake of truth and understanding.
Our vision is to create a mass movement of citizens demanding democracy reform, where civil discourse and bipartisan politics triumph over reflexive intolerance and petty partisanship, and where a functioning government leads to a more perfect Union.
If you support our mission, values, and vision, please consider making a tax-deductible donation here. Every contribution helps us bring our message of bipartisanship and civility to hundreds of thousands of readers per month. You can also subscribe here to stay up to date on our latest news and content.
Want to learn more? Read our Theory of Change here. Or contact Divided We Fall at firstname.lastname@example.org