I. WHO WE ARE:
Divided We Fall® is about we, the people of these United States, creating a more perfect Union. We are working to build a media outlet that puts people before partisanship, but we cannot achieve this goal without dedicated volunteers!
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
This volunteer opportunity requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Responsible for assisting with content planning and development.
- Conduct author research, outreach, and tracking
The Associate Producer will be part of our Production Team and will collaborate with the team to ensure an interesting and thought-provoking final product for our readers
III. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Volunteer remote position (5-10 hours/week, flexible)
- Flexible deadlines/hours
- Reports to: Executive Producer
III. DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience in politics/policy/government is a plus but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
IV. HOW THIS WILL HELP YOU
- Opportunities to make real impact and drive change
- Build your network–every one of your connections will last a lifetime
- Be part of an exciting and passionate team with career development
V. HOW THIS HELPS OUR COMMUNITY
Our vision is to create a mass movement of citizens demanding democracy reform, where civil discourse and bipartisan politics triumph over reflexive intolerance and petty partisanship, and where a functioning government leads to a more perfect Union.